Chicken wings with honey and lime
- 6 chicken wings (12 pre-cut pieces)
- 1/4 cup (15 ml) of soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Granja San Francisco honey
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Clean the wings and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (soya sauce, oil, honey, water, lime and parsley).
- Season wings to taste, mix with the sauce very well and keep in the fridge for at least one hour.
- 20 minutes before removing from the fridge, heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the wings in a baking dish with all their sauce and bake for about 40 minutes, turning them occasionally and pouring sauce over them.
If you want a touch of
freshness and flavour,
add a few pieces of lime!